Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Grayson cleaning up after dinner
"This mop is heavier than I thought"


Grayson and Baby Bella

My two favorite nieces, Lindsey and Allison



The Original Five




My Family with the sun in our faces





Lindsey and Josh







Marta and Grayson






Two of my nephews being silly


The Taylor's


All the Taylor Family-notice my son!






The Boyd Family which will not look like this after next summer-Shannon and Allison are both getting married! I can't believe I'm that old!!!



Grayson checking out his goodies at the Thanksgiving Party at Central



Grayson and his buddies, Nathan, Evan, and Devin




Playing his drum with his class




Sportin' the pilgrim hats we brought in the treat bags-remind me to pick another holiday for treats next year(there's not much to be found in the way of Thanksgiving treats!)
















No comments: