Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Fall Things












Most of my posts are pretty specifice to one topic, but this one contains pictures of different events. The first and last picture are at the Annual Family Retreat at Beaver's Bend. Our church does this every year before the Thanksgiving holidays. There was only one other little boy close to Grayson's age and he left on Saturday, so Grayson made new teenage friends. Of course, he thinks he is just as big as they are, so he would just get right in the middle of whatever the teenagers were doing. They were all really sweet to him and let him join in their conversations and fun. Grayson does have the best personality which allows him to make friends wherever he goes. Grayson and I both love these trips because of the relaxed atmosphere and tons of outdoor activities. I didn't take too many pictures this year because I was too busy having fun. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes sometimes. I've noticed as Grayson gets older, I get more absent minded about caputuring Kodak moments. Clint does go along for these trips and although in the beginning he would rather stay home, he usually has a great time too! The other pictures are Grayson just being Grayson at home. He loves to watch football with his Dad and especially likes the Dallas Cowboys. He's had his uniform for several years now, so this will probably be the absolute last year of wearing it. Grayson also loves any kind of music and enjoys playing the drums, harmonica, and rockin' out on his many guitars. He'll even sing a song or two on request. Some of his favorites right now are Big Green Tractor and anything by Taylor Swift. Can you tell his mother likes country? I guess they love what we expose them to? Clint and I both are so blessed to have this precious little guy in our lives. People always say you love your kids more than you can imagine, but I had no idea how much!!!



No comments: