Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Allison's Bachelorette Weekend

Relaxed and pampered after a spa day
Showing off our pedicures
Kristin and I getting our pedi's
Hailey and Allison doing the same


Several weekends ago, we went to Frisco to celebrate the upcoming marriage of Matt and my niece, Allison. My sister, Sherrie, and Kim, Matt's mom, and I drove to Frisco and met Allison, Kristin(sister-in-law), Hailey(friend), and Martha(friend) at Tru Fire restaraunt. It was in a ritzy little shopping center and was so delicious! After dinner, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert and coffee. Allison, Kristin, Hailey, and myself stayed at the A Loft hotel which was adorable. It was decorated in a contemporary theme. We stayed up late talking and of course, laughing! The next morning we stopped for breakfast at Einstein Bros. which was a first for me. Yummy!!! We then met Sherrie and Kim at a spa for massages and pedicures. We quickly drove back to Allison's apartment and changed clothes and headed to Martha's house for a lingerie shower. After that, we went back to Allison's and rested for a little while and then went out for dinner at a seafood place which was very good! The weekend was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I could share it with all these wonderful ladies and especially Allison!!!





No comments: