Thursday, July 16, 2009

Larry and Tori's Wedding

Grayson and Jalee having fun
Grayson and Jalee cuttin' a rug

Dad and Grayson



Dancing with Jalee while another girl waits to cut in

Our good friend Penny's little brother got married last weekend, so we went to the wedding and reception. The reception was a dinner and dance at Heritage Hall which I had never been to. It was so much fun, and Grayson had the time of his life. He danced to just about every song that was played. He asked little girls to dance with him that he didn't even know. It was so adorable! When Clint and I would dance together, he didn't like it. He didn't want Clint to dance with me because he wanted to. I wish I had a picture of him pouting while we danced. Some of the pictures are a little dark-sorry. Good luck and best wishes to Larry and Tori!


No comments: