Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swim Lessons

Sorry about the girl coming out of her bathing suit in the background!
Swimming on the noodle

Chatting with Ryan! Who do you think has the better tan?


Looking cool!


Being silly before the lesson




Grayson is taking private swim lessons at Texas A&M-Commerce. His teacher's name is Ryan and is wonderful with Grayson. Grayson had developed a real fear of the water this year, so I decided private lessons might be the way to go. I would highly recommend them if your child needs some one-on-one attention. They last 45 minutes, and I can schedule them at my convenience which is great with my work schedule and preparing to move soon. I can even relax and lay out while he's taking his lesson. I say relax, but my eyes are constantly on him to make sure he's having fun and is ok. I do have to get in the water occassionally because this Texas heat is too much for me to bare!











No comments: