Monday, April 21, 2008

Girls Day

A couple of weekends ago, Clint and several of his guy friends from church went on a four wheeler trip to Broken Bow, OK, so some of the wives and kids got together for the day. We met at LaFamilia for lunch and then went to Lindsay's house, so the kids could play. During lunch, I started getting sick because I had not taken my medicine the night before. My good friends, Gina and Lindsay, watched the kids, and I took a nap. Gina even changed Grayson's diaper and applied sunscreen to his little white body. Thank you girls!!! Lindsay's mom came over and watched the kids while we went to sonic for a coke fix. We played outside and then went to eat at Applebee's for dinner. Gina's girls', Langdon and Lexie, joined us after returning from a rock climbing trip with the church youth group. To end our day, we all went to Wal-Mart. Sorry I only have a couple of pictures to share, and that's only because I got them from Lindsay.

No comments: